Community Enhancement Program
The Community Enhancement Program is funded by a set percent of Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) revenues. The goal of the Community Enhancement Program is to stimulate tourism, promote the economy, create jobs, and/or a better quality of life. Entities and activities currently funded are cultural activities, museums, visitor and convention bureaus, economic development councils, and other similar institutions/organizations, including County programs and projects, which promote and generate tourism and/or economic development within San Diego County.
The following links are provided to assist in completing your application:
- Determine Your Eligibility & Apply
- California Attorney General Charitable Registration Verification Tool
- Secretary of State Business Search Website
- Find Your Supervisorial District
- More information on application requirements and instructions