CHAIR NATHAN FLETCHER PREVIEWS NOV. 16 & 17 BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING
Nathan Fletcher, Chair of the San Diego County Board of Supervisors, today released a brief video preview of the agendas for the Tuesday, November 16 and Wednesday, November 17 Board of Supervisors meeting.
Chair Fletcher’s preview of the policy items on the November 16 and 17 Board of Supervisors Meetings is hyperlinked here for download by broadcast, print, and online journalists and community leaders to use for their reporting of this item.
Some of the agenda items Chair Fletcher highlights include:
Tuesday, November 16
- Item #5 - Extending Existing Behavioral Health Services Contracts
- Item #9 - Resolution Designating Dates and Times for Regular Meetings of the Board of Supervisors in 2022
- Item #18 - Toward Cleaner Waters: Supporting Efforts to Phase Out Offshore Oil Drilling
- Item #19 - Develop United Nations Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women Ordinance and A Gender Equity Strategy for San Diego County
- Item #20 - Truth Act Community Forum Regarding Immigration and Customs Enforcement Access to Individuals During 2020
Wednesday, November 17
- Item #6 - Update on The Regional Decarbonization Framework